It's been a long time since I've written anything. Nothing has changed except I got referred to a WONDERFUL gyn. She had read my history and had a lot of info printed for me to read, although I had seen it all already it's the thought that counts. She actually introduced herself and shook my hand and sat down and had a CONVERSATION with me. What a fricking concept. She said I could do what I wanted, with the exception of a hysterectomy, so it's an IUD for me and the snip for Dude. It really is stupid for me to stress my body any more and have another surgery.
I'm doing ok. I forgot how much rebif stings but, like I told my twin sister B, it's the meds and they're powerful they're kicking ass so it works for me. Or something like that. I can't remember what I ate for lunch yesterday how the hell am I supposed to remember exactly what I said. ;)
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I'm some kind of expert slacker aren't I?
Posted by Navasha at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH No You have a twin sister? There are 2 of you? God help us all.
You're a silly silly girl Gertrude. You couldn't handle it if I had a real twin.
I know that's right! Hehehe.
Post a Comment