so I got my results of the last mri. no new lesions! the neuro says the ones I do have could be causing my new issues...also sometimes you odn't need a new lesion to have a new symptom. They did see a lot of cysts on my thyroid so I have to go have that ultrasounded. is that even a word? sure it is. whatever. so that's the newest piece of bullpoop.
For the record I do feel like crap. Tire doesn't even describe how I feel. Heavy, tired, neck hurts, hard to swallow. Maybe I have swine flu. From that trip to Mexico we took. Wait, I've never been to Mexico. Big Hector was supposed to take me to see the donkey show but that was long before the piggy flu came along.
I'll update later.
Oh and I now have cymbalta and ambien added to my list of meds.
Monday, June 22, 2009
neuro news
Posted by Navasha at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment