and I got interviewed a few times. I doubt any of them are printed or put on the news b/c I didn't tote the line of Palin makes me feel like my daughter can do anything and I said I vote my pocket. Nothing the news wants to hear but I told the truth. One dude asked me what I thought of the polls so far and asked if they worried me. I said no b/c there's no guarantee that people tell the truth when talking to pollsters. This is the same guy who asked who my family is voting for and if I would have voted for Hillary or Edwards instead. Makes it very clear to me that they keep asking questions to get the story they want and if you don't give it to them they move on. Makes me laugh.
WAIT I DID GET ON THE NEWS!!! I SAW IT AND SO DID ONE OTHER PERSON THAT I KNOW OF B/C SHE TEXTED ME!! I'll link it when I find it...if they put it on the website. one link w/ no video yet.
I do have pictures but the psp is dead b/c the desktop is now clear of everything so I can't zoom in otherwise I'd show a picture. Meredith was really good and we had to stand for like 4 hours. YAYAYAY Meredith!
PS when you don't take your meds you really notice which parts go numb. My feet go numb. They didn't even hurt. I couldn't feel them.
Monday, October 13, 2008
we went to the McCain Palin rally today
Posted by Navasha at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like your quote - it's exactly what I'd expect you to say, and why I like you!
Ditto with Kitty, Good going, stick to your guns !
Woo hoo, even Meredith got her props. I don't trust polls or focus groups either. There are too many ignorant backwards thinking people who won't say what they think, but they do vote what they think.
well, I got to see your name in print.
that is impressive
Post a Comment