Saturday, October 11, 2008

We're big fans of chalking the driveway





so today I took pictures. The sky also looked pretty this evening before we went in so we took pictures. It gets dark fast now. I like that. The cool weather is officially coming for a long visit. See the body tracings? She draws in her face, hair and shoes. Sometimes she colors her pants and shirt. Normally she ignores them and focuses on the smaller details. It's funny. She's serious about the details of her eye, eye, nose, mouth, hair, shoe, and shoe. That's what she says as she fills in each thing.
Oh and yesterday we got fake pumpkins and painted them. Poor Meredith had morning hair in the shots. She doesn't care. Neither do I. She was very serious while she was painting.
There's nothing any different happening. Besides the what si now normal numbness tingling in the new places.
We went to the Children's Festival in Norfolk today. It was pretty fun. Of course I forgot the camera.
I tried to format this dang thing twice. It doesn't like it so screw it.


2 comments:

Wheels and Lollipops said...

sounds like, fun
I'm digging the morning hair

Unknown said...

shes so beautiful regardless of bed head loll
that pic is gorgeous of the sky