(don't hit me Ms B) I took out all my shot stuff then decided I didn't want to do it. I pushed the button and injected the med into a cotton ball. Got up, and threw all of the stuff away.
Then I sat on the couch and felt guilty. I'm on this med for a reason and if it hurts to inject or I'll be sick tomorrow that's better than what potentially can happen to me in the future.
So...
I got my happy ass up, got another syringe and injected the med like I'm supposed to.
I did it. Shut up already.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Tonight I did a stupid thing..
Posted by Navasha at 12:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I used to do Imitrex injections for my migraines it would take me forever to work up the never to push the button (those babies STING!), so I can only imagine what it is like for you doing this on a regular basis. I'm proud of you for doing the right thing...and not surprised since you are a do the right thing kinda person.
And wow, today it's been a year? I applaud the amount of dignity you've handled all of this with. HUGS to you on the anniversary of your diagnosis.
"Mgirl"
Not sure who miss B is but I'm glad that I don't have to smack you. Good for you for getting up and doing it no matter how hard it can get. proud of ya girl.
Post a Comment