Friday, May 1, 2009

So I went and had my neuro appt

He upped my neurontin. Suggested strongly that it's a bad idea to test my limits with heat and see Dave Matthews b/c I may not come back from that flare. Put in for me to get a new c-spine and brain MRI which I forgot to fricking schedule today. Told me to be extra careful with the temp of things since I can't feel temp with my right side...bad when running a bath for the short girl and when cooking. Ummm gave me suggestions for getting myself to sleep b/c I don't want more meds. Said hopefully that will help my daytime tiredness thing but he could give me something for that if it doesn't help. He also said he wouldn't be surprised to see active c-spine lesions given my current issues. Great. Yeah I thought it too but he said it so, you know, that's different.

My bloodwork last time was fine. Rebif isn't killing my liver YAY! I do have to have bloodwork on MRI day though. Have to remember that. Hopefully I can get an appt for it that's not at 3 am. Stupid.

I also did a long appt with the doc at Zoe's. She's convinced I have something other than atypical depression that I am expected to have. For now from what I've been told she's likely wrong. We shall see. I have that follow up next week.

I feel like it's all moving too quickly. I'm hoping this dang Rebif slows this crap. I have things to do damnit.

0 comments: