Friday, May 22, 2009

It's a good thing deuterated chloroform isn't sentient

It sucks to be forced into a strong magnetic field. It feels like you're being bombarded by something. I guess you are. Maybe having to do 2 hour long MRIs is payback for all the samples I ran in the NMR.

I really seriously hate MRIs. The dude had issues getting a line for the contrast so I have 2 yuck spots, one on each arm. THEN he comes out and says so, how long have you had MS? I say just over a year. He says Hmmmmmm. What the flock does Hmmmmm mean? How about you don't say crap like that so I worry about it for a week until I can get a follow up appt? Asshat.

So, that was my day. MRI, bloodwork, shopping. I did find a skirt, a dress and 2 good shirts.

That is all.

0 comments: