she's going to be 4. FOUR. She's a big girl. She says she's going to wean, take showers and drive a car. It's going to be a big month for her and us too huh?
Zoe has started an MS group at her office. I really like talking to the ladies. I find it to be very helpful.
A lot of my meds have been changed. My depression has gotten much worse. Bad enough where I'm not typing what happened here. Either way, I'm working thru that and a whole host of new health issues.
I'm tired. Like worn down. But my friends and my little family will help me get back to myself. Whomever that is. It's been so long. I'm not sure I'd know her if I ever even ran into her on the street.
I'd like to get off rebif but that's up in the air. Hell, I'd like to get off everything except the neurontin. I like walking without tripping see. Weird huh. Oh well
SO that's all I have thwe heart to type. Oh that last post, that's my new favorite song.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
This is Meredith's birthday month...
Posted by Navasha at 11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment