Monday, May 10, 2010

today was big slidey hole day...

perverts it was MRI day. They have a new bigger magnet MRI at the joint. I got to test it out. Now they strap me down from the chest up. Surprisingly I had no issue with being stuck like that. I couldn't even tell how long I was there.

The bad thing about the day? They used my left arm and apparently had a difficult time getting a line in for the contrast only I didn't feel ANY of it. Yeah I used to have feeling on the left side.

June 4th, you know all speedy like, I get to go to the neuro so he can tell me the results.

I have a few things to say to him as well. I'm done with these meds. Done. I'm tired of tasting medication. I'm tired of feeling like shit. I didn't used to drag and have to take meds to stay awake and meds to sleep and meds to calm down. I never had problems with my thyroid or stomach or other parts of my endocrine system. If this shit is supposed to be protecting my brain then why isn't it? I won't sacrifice the rest of my body for nothing.

If you have time read this. PRISMS Tell me if I'm seeing something wrong. Tell me what you think I shoudl be seeing after more than 2 years on rebif. B/c I'm not seeing what I think I should be.

I think mostly I'm angry. Angry and tired and fed up. I don't like this. At all.

0 comments: