Wednesday, June 16, 2010

so I could change this blog name to Avonex A- somethings but I'm not...

why not you ask? b/c Avonex kicks my ass. I got sick about 15 hours after my first injection and I'm still sick from it. Sick enough where I got a call back like 5 minutes after I left my neuro a message telling me NOT to take any more of it. If you have TRICARE you know that's unheard of. Works for me. Meanwhile I feel like shit.

NO more. Didn't I say that before? Yeah well, now I mean it.

My MRI, in theory, was unchanged, but it's way too complex to really see that. what if one lesion is bigger or I have brain shrinkage. The issue? They used a different MRI for this scan. Can you really compare the two? Scientists out there all yell NONONON! Regardless now I have left side issues so obviously something is going on. Lots of new stuff is happening

SO now I am trying acupuncture. it calms me. Maybe b/c i want it to? I also started doing yoga. That is cool. I felt an issue coming on the other day and my good short friend was like yoga breathing. YES yoga breathing. I'm going to get thru this one way or the other. Oh and where's my white candle ;) Thanks, pork product, for that info.

I started taking a creative writing class. We'll see how that goes. I also need to find something for this girl to do this summer. she's already seriously on my nerves. Quiet time means nothing. I have to be able to hear myself. I have to.

0 comments: