Meredith and I sleep late every day we don't have to be somewhere. Of course that may be b/c she stays up late so she needs to sleep in. Whatever.
I need to make a list/schedule thing for Dawn and Erika. Will do that today at naptime on here so they can find it since I never remember where I put stuff.
Things I've noticed:
- I wake up with headaches regularly
- I pee more at night now
- I have crazy dry mouth
- 300mg of neurontin works better than 200mg
This may make me more paranoid. Maybe that's a good thing. Now I can't ignore anything and think that it'll just go away. It was stupid to be like that in the first place. If you're reading this don't ignore things. If I had ignored stuff last year I wouldn't know what I do now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment