and I don't want to go again. It's mostly boring but Meredith likes it. in 30 minutes I need to get off here and go take a shower.
I'm also waiting for neurology to call me back. If they have my EFMP paperwork done I need to go up there to get it and turn it in. The nurse from MSLifelines called yesterday evening to schedule my shot lesson thing. Stupid me didn't look at the calendar and scheduled it when I have a Zoe appt so I tried to reschedule. Got that done too. Next Wednesday at 9:30, not a duty day so in theory Red can be there. We may have to skip music on that day if it lasts longer than about an hour.
This morning it's the same:
- headache
- too many times up to pee
- dry mouth
- and I took 300mg of neurontin again last night. I really do think that much works better.
That's all for now. Bye.
0 comments:
Post a Comment