Monday, April 28, 2008

Today was D Day

That D stands for diagnosis. Dr S. said it. He said you have MS.

Why am I blogging about this? I need to keep track of everything. Write it down. Then I won't forget.

More later.

11 comments:

Kitty said...

Navasha, what a shock. Many prayers and hugs for you. I have a HS friend who got his diagnosis 4 or 5 years ago - email me if you'd like for me to get you in touch with him. He's a super guy and he might have ideas about resources to draw on, therapies to try, etc.

Diana from Dallas said...

hugs
I am so sorry
and a hug for Red & Meredith too

The Nicks Family said...

Oh Navasha I am so sorry. Praying for you. *HUGS* I wish I had something great to say, but I don't. Just know that I am thinking about you and your cute family!

January said...

I'm not going to hug you cause I know you'd freak. However, if you need a fellow reasearcher, my fingers are at your service!!

soldiermomof3 said...

If anyone could beat this thing called MS, a chick called 'Vasha can. I have so much faith in you my pal! I'm here for you in any way I can be.
Mucho love,
Becky

Lane said...

You are never alone. EVER! Huge hugs to all of you.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't believe this. We're here for you... any time you need any way we can help. Wish I had something awesome or cool to say. Love you man - von

Kristy Beins said...

Yikes Navasha. Those are some scary letters to read much less to hear. Hugs, prayers and well wishes coming from Quail Valley.

Dana said...

Wow, Navasha. I'm just glad you know what's up now so you can take this on head on. Knowledge is power, right? Just like January, I'm happy to research stuff for you or to do whatever you need. I'm only a quick drive away and I'd be there in a heartbeat! You, Red & Meredith are in my thoughts.- Dana

MissRae said...

Huge hugs coming your way, and like Diana said, some for Meredith and Red too. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!

~Sommer

The Hudsons said...

You know we love you like a sister. Seriously dude, not lying one bit. Here ANYTIME you need me, after all, I am close by. You are in our prayers and thoughts constantly.