is on my nerves. If I never smell paint again it'll be too soon. Too bad that I still have a few more things to do with it. They can all wait though.
I think I'm overdoing it just a tad bit. I'm tyired and can't seem to sleep long enough to help it. I also feel wierd...tingly and my legs keep not wanting to work. I need to slow wayyyy down.
Oh well. That's all for now. Besides a right hip shot today. I did it when Meredith wasn't in the highchair. Al she did was stand and watch and count for me. I count to ten while pushing the med so I do it slowly. Then she talked to me while I used the cold pack. She's all nice and stuff.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
The smell of Paint...
Posted by Navasha at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Slow down !!!!
:)
Post a Comment