Sunday, August 17, 2008

We had people over today...

it's still very unorganized but we had the F family come over b/c we had lots to put on the grill. It was kinda fun. We're going to swap houses once a month and get together for dinner. I like them so it's cool.

I finished taking down the bathroom wallpaper, Meredith's bathroom, and it's all spackled. I need to sand and prime tomorrow then I'll e-mail the owner and tell her she's free to come paint when she wants to. Then I'll put all of the new stuff I have in there. I'm excited for that b/c it's all too cute. I also need to prime the foyer and entry hallway. UGLY is what it looks like. The epople who used to live here had some very interesting taste. That's the nice way to say it.

Tomorrow I'm going to do some work outside and the prime sanding thing and I think that's all. Maybe I'll let Meredith help me wash the cars. She might have fun doing that and they need it.

Today was right arm for my injection. Yesterday was left hip. All I have left is right hip and I'll have done my first 7 shots. Woo hoo for me.

I'm going to join Short D's kickball team. The days Red is working I can't play but every other day I will. I'm excited for that.

1 comments:

Diana from Dallas said...

new paint will be fun.
Ella thinks washing the car is hilarious. Of course, she washes the driveway - um, I don't understand the toddler brain, LOL.