Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today was day 2 of my shot...

since I got a 5 day reprieve from the neuro. It felt good to not do it for 5 days. I was kinda scared to do it again but so far so good. No more scary crap just normal bruising and stuff.

I haven't been online much lately. I have a lot to do. The internet is a super duper time waster for me. I get sucked in and I can't get out. Kinda like quicksand. Heroes is on again, Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Amazing Race. Everything rad is coming back on. TV rocks b/c I can do 10,000 things all while watching my shows. TV is hella rad.

So far the workouts are going well. My shoulders hurt so much fromlifting but I'll get over it. Yesterdya I was CRAVING Mike n Ike's. So, super dude and dudester and I walked to 7-11 for some. a little over 3 miles ot get candy. Then I only ate one serving. I think I burned more than I ate. Working out makes me feel stronger. That's what I need.

1 comments:

Kristy Beins said...

Yup, working out will make you stronger, after it makes you tireder.

I agree the internet is like a vortex that sucks us in and uses up time. But, hey, at least we're not running the streets.