I met with my trainer today. She did all sorts of tests to determine where we shoudl start and where we shoudl head. I'm in agreement with her. Before she said everything I said it. She said if you know what you need why aren't you doing it? I replied that I don't know how to do it with my new everything. I don't want to hurt myself so I'm getting help...plus, I'm lazy. ;)
That whole thing motivated me so when I went to the commissary today I went alone and I read the back of everything I'm going ot be eating. I have to keep a food diary to make sure I'm eating right so I'm going to do it right.
I PLANNNNNED on doing it right then we sat down to dinner. I grilled chicken. I made myself snap peas and dude and doodster has pasta and corn. I sat down to the table. We start to eat while I'm warming my arm for my shot. I do my shot, Dude and Dooster count to ten like normal. It doesn't sting BUT then I start to feel wierd. I can't breathe, I have wierd chest/upper abdomen/back wierdness, I'm feeling hot. Then my back starts to hurt and I can't sit in the chair so I lay on the ground. Laying on the ground hurts next. Red is like what do I do can I help you? The heat pad thing I was using is from Shared Solutions so I told him to call the number on it and ask for a nurse. So he does. Meanwhile Meredith is going Mom Mama Mom? I say get her a cookie. So he does and that keeps her quiet for a bit so he can talk on the phone.
I knew what was happening. It's a wierdo reaction some people have to the meds. Good thing I read huh? I was feeling like poop seriously and wondering what the helllll would I have done if Red weren't home? So I had him ask if it was ok to change my shot times according to his schedule. When he's not home I don't do the injection until he gets home. I can't take chances. They said they don't recommend taking the shot at random times but you can do it. Yeah uh, I"m going to do it.
So now I still feel like crap. I laid on the couch for the past 3 hours then got up and took a shower and am now laying in bed on the laptop. They said by the morning I should be fine. POS I had better be.
The good thing is that the shot didn't hurt.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
A very interesting day
Posted by Navasha at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope and pray you feel better in the morning. That totally stinks you have to deal with that on top of everything. I think of you often!
Hoping that today brings some relief to you. Its good you can do it according to Red's schedule, smart woman.
You are always in my thoughts :)
You need to quit taking that damn medication. Go back to the better one. Damn woman don't be stupid. Love ya.
Goodness, that is scary! Glad Red was there to get you through it.
Post a Comment