Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We went to the Montessori


and I liked it BUT the director asked me a simple question. "Which schools have you looked at for her besides us?" Simple enough question right? I told her then she began to trash each of them. She's not going to this Montessori. That was terribly unprofessional. OH and she gave Meredith a box of markers that weren't washable to color with. Nice marks on her shirt. 20 Mule Team Borax had better get it out. That was half dumb on my part though for allowing it.

I am putting up my fab blinds right? Well the little girl is in her room b/c she's being evil. She figured out how to get the screws out of the wall around the plate where the cable plug in thingy is. WHO DOES THAT?

Here is her guilty look near the plug thing. up top I guess.

My left hand keeps going numb but painfully numb not like normal numb. POS.

3 comments:

Isa said...

That WAS very unprofessional! But don't let that one bad experience ruin it for you. And if another director asks you that, respond with "I'd rather not say." Don't give up!!

Anonymous said...

She's your kid so she does that remove the screw thing. It's not hard to figure that one out. The real question is who trashes other schools like that? OH wait I know. A school that doesn't want your money. Just saying.

Diana from Dallas said...

bad mouthing other schools? tacky tacky