Saturday, November 15, 2008

Don't go to the Mall on Saturday

No duh right? Well,see, it's like this. We had about 2 hours before dinner, we had already played outside and done laundry and everythig else we needed to do. So I said hey, you need new shoes little girl lets go look. And while we're at it we may as well call and see what size the one niece wears and get her something else for Christmas since we got more stuff for her brother and "that's not fair". So off we go. Meredith woudln't even get out of the stroller there were so many people.

Usually at this Mall there's no one but us and the 10 other mothers with their kids. But, that's on a Tuesday morning.

Never again.

We did get shoes and a gift though. And a little skirt from Baby Gap. Cute. ANd some hair bows from Gymboree.

By the way who is this "we" person. IIIIIIIIIII did all of those things except play outside by myself. Maybe I'm counting all the little bugs that live on all of us. Gross but true.

Oh and if the economy is so bad where did all these people get money from? Or maybe they all paid by credit card? Who knows, but there was some serious shopping going on.

And for those of you who are wondering, yes, I did walk allllll the way around to avoid Santa. Don't laugh. It's normal for me.

Nothing new on the health front. I have an appt Wednesday morning for all the vision stuff. We shall see. Oh and I'm so tired it's not even funny. I'm about to go upstairs, take a shower, get in bed and watch the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders show then go to sleep. Horrible.

Oh and Gertrude, you're still hot even with screwed up hair. ;)

1 comments:

Wheels and Lollipops said...

I so agree with you on the no Saturday Mall Visit ! And yes I have the same comment every time I go - thought the economy is slow ;)

But yeah for the goodies :)