I just really need new glasses. That's what the eye doctor said anyway. So, when I get them if I still have issues can I bring him the pain? Meredith will show me how. She knows how. Be afraid, be very afraid.
We're going to stay home for Thanksgiving. Red now has the day off so instead of all of us going to Ms. E's we're staying home and cooking stuff for ourselves. We'll see how that goes.
Tired. SO, what else is new.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
My poor eyes...
Posted by Navasha at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can send you my mom's stuffing recipe if you want. It's the best you've ever tasted. Last year was the first year I cooked Thanksgiving dinner (normally we go to my parents') and I'm glad I did because this year I feel completely confident. Let me know if you need anything! :)
Post a Comment