Monday, November 10, 2008

Things that are happening...a list

  1. I started painting the butterflys and stuff on Meredith's wall. She likes it so far.
  2. Having a new floor rocks but solid floors really show dirt...like little leaves and crap that get tracked in even though we're a no shoe household.
  3. I am very annoyed when people think sending me stuff with the tags on will make it so that I think they're cool since they sent money. No one needs a ukulele or anything else thats useless. I'm not impressed. Also, when this person keeps bothering me and half whining crying over e-mail and texts it makes me want to change my number and change the e-mail I've had for almost 20 years to avoid them. Not working get a clue.
  4. I need to find fill dirt and sod. I really do. Most garden centers around this joint will only order sod for you if you need a whole pallet. I don't need a whole pallet I only need MAYBE 25 sq ft.
  5. I went to the neurologist today
  • I am going to be on Copaxone thru the winter then switch to something else if necessary
  • something else may not be Rebif
  • I have to make an appt for another VER and a Visual Field test b/c of my eye issues
  • I got a neurontin refill and more blood work
  • my old blood work doesn't show any liver damage from my old meds
  • and I also got a disc of my MRIs. When I figure out how to copy frames I'll share a picture of my brain.
  • oh and he said I don't need another MRI until next year...if I don't have any poopy issues

I was listening to Radiohead when I was painting. Kid A. If I could imbed the whole cd onto my blog I would b/c the whole dang thing fits the way things are right now. I like it a lot.

2 comments:

Wheels and Lollipops said...

I like Radiohead

Anonymous said...

Oh #3 is still up to their same tricks huh. Don't think they will ever get a clue. Sad.. really really sad. BTW I have halle berry hair. Just saying. The hat stays on.