Friday, November 7, 2008

We went outside to play today


because it was so nice. It's good to have a fairly mild sunny day every so often. We walked around every cul de sac and down near the water. Passed some old people throwing their yard waste in the woods (we saw you old ladies), picked up some fab leaves to glue to paper and color with markers, Meredith drew with chalk and played with the bubble mower. It was a good day. I have to be sure she has good pockets b/c we're going to go to the park. No more acorns (she picks these up when we go get the mail) or leaves, we have enough of those, but maybe something else.


I haven't been feeling all that hot. I'm glad my appt is soon b/c I can't figure out wth is going on. I wonder if I should make a normal eye appt or if they'll make a referral for a wonky one for me.


Tired. Going to bed.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

I love nice days outside! What a fabulous idea to pick up leaves and glue them to paper! Can you tell that I've lived in the desert for too long? LOL! Now that we live in a land with leaves, we may have to do this. Sam and Olivia will love it.

Sorry you're not feeling hot, that's not cool. I hope you get some good answers soon.

Diana from Dallas said...

sucks you don't feel good

collecting leaves is cool. Ella loves acorns too. she holds one in each hand when we go for a walk.