Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I had an enlightening convo..

with a friend. I asked her about her family and what will happen when her youngest goes to full time real school. Will both parents go back to work full time? She said probably not. I asked why. What she told me made all kinds of sense. What's to say that Red and I will be able to have jobs where one of us is home in the am and one is home in the pm? What about summers and other school holidays? A whole new set of things to consider that I really hadn't.

I did get new glasses. They just aren't here yet. They had to order them. When they're on my face I'll take a picture. Really I will not liek the time I said I'd take a picture of my haircut and never did. I need a new haircut by the way.

I got the Copaxone refill. I had heard about new, smaller needles, AND I GOT THEM THIS TIME!! They really do help. The med still sucks but the needle is so much better. YAYAY!

Who'd have thunk I'd be excited over needles?

0 comments: