Here's the link to the info...2008 MS Walk
The team name is Walkie Talkies if you want to join. OH and it's the VA Beach Red Wing Park one. It's September 28th. All you need to do is register and join a team. JOIN ME!! It'd be fun to have everyone walking with me and Dude and Stink. There's a team page that I haven't quite figured out yet but when I do I'll link that too. Oh and it's free to join. And I don't expect donations. Just come walk with me.
Today my friend D called and said I saw this rad thing on Craigslist. So I went to see it. OMG coooool stuff. A big ole warehouse that has all this stuff from buildings and crap. We got tables that used to be in a school they tore down and small little school chairs. I need to go back.
I did stay in the heat too long and don't feel the greatest but oh well. I still have the itchy spot on my right arm form the shot so I think when I get to right arm next week I'll skip it and do hip.
Friday, July 11, 2008
I'm making a team for the 2008 MS Walk
Posted by Navasha at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dude, if I'm not in Atlanta for business that weekend, I'd love to come walk with you! Keep me in the loop.
Post a Comment