and is considering the Provigil. Too bad that one doesn't want to take any more medication. Doesn't mean I won't be asking about it. I did nap for about 30 minutes. Didn't do any good. I think napping makes me more tired. Makes no sense but whatever.
Today is laundry day. Hers is all done. When she wakes up I'll put it away. Mine has't even been started. Not sure I'm going to hurry to do that.
Tomorrow we're going to a playgroup thing at a chicks house. Mostly b/c she doesn't live too far from here. We need to stop and pick up some fruit to share on the way.
That is all.
Wait let me try something. Link
IT WORKS!! THANKS PERSON WHO SENT ME THIS LINK!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
One of us is crazy tired...
Posted by Navasha at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment