always look at the pill and ntot just the label to be sure the pharmacy gave you what you're supposed to be taking.
I went to fill my pill box for the week and noticed my re-fill of neurontin doesn't look the same. So I whip out the handy dandy pill book that I have and looked it up. Generic neurontin aka gabapentin is an orange capsule with certain markings at 300mg regular neurontin can be 2 sided beigey/whitey capsules. They really should give people that kind of info. I wasn't sticking something in my body that I had never seen before and neither should anyone who is reading this.
Today is grocery store day. I used the last of the milk and doodster needs some diapers.
I'm half freaked out b/c her adhesion looks like it's closing more not opening with the premarin. As long as she can keep peeing it's ok I know but still. Too bad she fights me when I put it on now. Thanks Ms D for suggesting a nap application. I honestly hadn't even thought of that.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
when you have pills to take...
Posted by Navasha at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment