Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Susan the Rebif nurse came today...

she told me what to do to my red itchy shot spot. She said I sounded like I was doing well. The few questions I had that she couldn't answer she said they weren't things to worry about but to bring them up to Dr. S. I had intended on it so hey whatever.

We went to Oceana, drove by the house again from Dam Neck and even my always gets lost in that part of VA Beach butt got there quickly so that's good for Red, then came home and ate lunch. Now Meredith is NOT napping b/c she fell asleep in the car.

Tired and have a headache today. Don't know why. Also my lips and like half of my tongue feels like I've been to the dentist for some drillage. Not cool.

That is all.

0 comments: