A picture of me at 33. For posterity.
and they are correct!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
So far it's an excellent day. I woke up and didn't feel sick from the shot yesterday (which was right thigh and 44mcg ps), the small girl gave me a hug and a kiss, Dude called, I got an edible arrangement delivery from some rad chicks, I had lunch with more rad chicks and did a little shopping and now it's nap time and quiet and I'm still feeling good. Having a good day is a good thing.
Nothing else to say today. Everyone should have a good day on their birthday.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
They say it's my birthday...
Posted by Navasha at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
"Everyone should have a good day on their birthday"
I agree!
Post a Comment