exactly what they think and try to bullshit me bug me. That makes me more tired than anything. You'd think anyone who knows me knows I don't put up with that crap.
The right arm injection site reaction sucks still and now I have one on my right belly and thigh and my left thigh. I called MS Lifelines b/c I was wondering what to do with rotating my sites. They sad move further over on my leg and to massage the spots and use hydrocortisone cream. Yeah, I do that already.
I was going to make my old days list of issues but tey havent' changed. I do have this wierd back numbness that I think I talked about before but it's wrapped all the way around like I'm being hugged by the other Red. Everyone who has been hugged by him knows what that means. Bear hugs. Big ones. That's not going away. It's getting worse actually.
We do have a house now. Paid a deposit and everything. That's a big weight off of my shoulders. I also went to PPO today. It sounds like the move is on with them too. Good.
Friday, July 18, 2008
People who don't tell me...
Posted by Navasha at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
good news about the house
Post a Comment