until about an hour ago. I started feeling odd then realized that I hadn't taken it.
We went driving to see these houses that I am interested in. One is crazy cheap. I want to get the keys and go inside to be sure nothing is crazy wrong with it. Also, the owner is out of the country, like living out of the country, so we'd need a local contact in case we had issues. ANYWAY. I also found out that the Navy will move us since we are moving on orders. Even in the same city sea to shore orders gets you a Navy move! YAYAYAYA!! B/c I was sooo not looking forward to moving in the heat.
Last night was the same. AF is nearly gone so that's back to my old schedule. Lets see what happens in 28 days.
Today is RIGHTRIGHTRIGHTRIGHT shot day.
Monday, June 16, 2008
I forgot to take my neurontin today
Posted by Navasha at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment