we were with yesterday was very straightforward with me, like I know she can be, and it made me think. So, yesterday when I was sitting with the needle in my leg (ON THE LEFT) and not wanting to push the plunger b/c I knew it would hurt I said to myself, "suck it up slacker" pushed it and moved on. Thanks for the "pep talk" man. You know who you are. I appreciate it. Seriously.
So I did a Gilad today and I shredded 90000 documents. I found Red's old will, I know there's a current version so I need that too just fyi b/c I know you're reading this on occasion. Now I'm wasting time. I'm about to go back in the other room and watch a few DVRed shows b/c someone doesn't want to take a nap so I still have the whole time she sleeps, whenever that happens. I hear her in there messing around. Whatever.
I feel ok. Tired , crawly, all the normal everything else. Just waiting for Red to come home.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
The short girl...
Posted by Navasha at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Anytime.I'm mean cause I care.
Post a Comment