Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Saturday Saturday

Saturday and I had a date with Gilad. He is much better than the other Fit TV jokers I DVR so he wins.

Yesterday I was sitting to the table holding the needle trying to will myself to stick it in my arm. Meredith is looking from me to the needle and has her arm up just like me (I do the injections on the underside towards my armpit). Then I just do it and it hurts. I think I don't want to do it any longer. I have a choice right? No, not really. I have to take the fricking meds.

Today is sit at home day. We were going to go to the park this evening with Mrs D and her kids but it rained for a bit. It's also crazy smoky from the fires in North Carolina so I'm not so sure that's going to happen.

Oh well. That's all. Besides the fact that everything is the same BUT I think I slept 7 straight hours last night. It was a fluke but I'll take it.

0 comments: