Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm wondering if sleeping...

causes my hands and left foot to go numb. Or maybe that's just absurd and I notice it more when I wake up b/c I'm not distracted by anything. Regardless it's annoying.

I don't have a stomach ache but I do have a headache. I'll take that. My mouth is crazy dry, I think it's a side effect/affect of the meds. One day I'll get that right. Maybe not b/c I really don't care. I've peed more times than necessary AND IT'S SO FUCKING HOT WE CAN'T GO OUTSIDE UNLESS WE REALLY HAVE TO. I just dropped the f-bomb. Sorry. I seriously hate the summer. Did I also say I was tired?

Today is just a day. We're going to make a Father's Day thing for Red and I'm going to send it in his first box. he might not get it on time but it'll be on it's way. We'll also do some other crafty thing then I'll do her laundry. I figure finger paint wants to be washed off quickly even if it is washable.

I'm also going to start doing Fit TV things again. 30 minutes of Gilad or Sharon Mann. 30 minutes b/c nap is only an hour so I need a bit of time to do other stuff too. Annoying but it's too hot to go to the gym. By the time we go tthere the car wouldln't even be cool b/c it's not even 2 miles away and I'll be overheated from the start. Useless.

She just woke up. I let her sleep a little late. She said, "Where Dada?" I said, "He's on the ship remember?" She said, "No." then laid back down. Poor girl. She doesn't get it. But that could be a good thing.

1 comments:

Janet said...

Awwwwww. Is he going to be gone long?

I drop the f bomb more than I should.

If I didn't have a pool this year, I would be suffering horribly. Even still, it takes a lot for me to get motivated to get in it!