instead we're going to start the buying process when Dude gets home. I've seen a lot of properties that might work for us in online searches. Now to get a realtor and go seeeeee them. It's kinda scary but it's a good thing. May as well upgrade and add equity to our own home and not someone else's.
Today we're going to go out and do a few things. I'm letting Stink sleep b/c nothing opens for awhile. I may also do a Gilad when she wakes up before I take a shower on principle. When she naps I'm going to tackle this bedroom. There's too much crap piled in here and it's making me ill. I hate looking at clutter.
Last night I was crazy tired then I slept well, mostly, but I'm still tired right now. Typical. I knwo when it's time for neurontin b/c I get the back tinglys. I also think I may need to up my dose again but I won't even consider that until I go back to the neurologist for more blood work. I also have a thing where I'm considering not taking the shots any longer. One more week of 22 then I go back up to 44. What if I get sick off it again? I need to be on the full dose. I don't want to walk around sick off of meds. I feel liek crap often enough I don't need to add that on top of everything. I don't know. I have to think about it and talk to Red and talk to Dr. S. It's a big decision thing. Is it worth being sick now to maybe avoid being MORE sick later? What if it's not working for me the way it should? I guess only time will tell. Time and another MRI that hopefully shows no new lesions.
Ok that's all. Everything is the same. This week is LEFTLEFTLEFT for the shots. Oh, and I have a dentist appt on Wednesday. I need ot remember to mention the dry mouth and that I'm having some serious sensitivity on the left side where they filled my cavity. She said it would be sensitive for awhile, but how long is awhile?
Sunday, June 22, 2008
So, I'm not on my way to sign the lease..
Posted by Navasha at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
it is exciting about the house you will own someday.
it is not exciting that you are struggling to figure out your meds.
Post a Comment