I slept ok. Meredith woke up thining it was time to play at 6am then went back to sleep around 7:30. I let her sleep later than normal b/c I was still tired. That works for me sometimes. I woke up not being able to feel either of my hands when I finally did wake up for the day. They weren't just numb they weren't there. That's not cool.
I intended on not doing anything today but my phone needed charging so I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and let the phone charge in the car. PS the house charger is with Red which is ok b/c now I HAVE to leave on days other than just Tuesday and Wednesday.
I got this DIY magazine from the comissary that I think I need a subscription to. It's good cool crap in it. Once I have a garage I can get back to making stuff. I'm excited for that.
Red is in port CONUS so he can call from his cell. He calls when we're doing stuff so I say did you see her teeth dad she's brushing nicely right ? Or did you see Meredith eating so well with her fork? Or look at how she put her toys away so nicely dad aren't you proud? He goes, you know I can't see her. I said yeah but she doesn't. So he plays along.
So it's all the same, dry mouth, pee too much, 600mg neurontin, tired, numb/dead hands and numb upper back. Whatever.
Today is the second 44mcg shot day. It'll be RIGHT butt. I've already done arm and belly on the right side. I'm too scared to try doing my thigh. I'm more muscular there than the nurse chick thinks. I had on pants and I guess she just assumed by legs look like my belly ;). I did dial the needle down to 2 arrows. I'm not doing 3 arrows any longer. It's still a fat injection but I think it feels better. It doen't hurt, except that one time, but this is better.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Last night was just another Thursday night...
Posted by Navasha at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment