Sunday, June 29, 2008

Someone loves their Little People...



and would rather play than nap. That's what she's getting for my birthday. That's what I said. My Birthday. We're going to go to Toys R Us and get a Little People set. I think the Busy Day Home. I want to play with it too. Are you supposed to give your kid your birthday gift? What if you play with it too? Who asked you anyway? ;)

Nothing has changed including the back weirdness and the smoke outside. This week is right side shots I think. I need to look at the calendar.

PS I do read the comments and I comment back in my head. Just fyi.

1 comments:

soldiermomof3 said...

I think thats one of the perks of having kids...getting to play with the cool stuff that was'nt invented when WE were kids. So go for it birthday mom. Live dangerously. Eat some nerds and have a slurpee too. Go wild. You totaly deserve it. Name a little person after me.
hugs and stuff,
moi
ps I answer the comments in MY head too!