Thursday, May 22, 2008

I feel like poopy...

And I'm going to go ahead and be in denial and say it's not from the upped dose of the shot I did yesterday...Red did it actually in the butt on the right. The thing says you might onlt feel sick for 8 hours which is why you take it at night to sleep it off. Yeah right.

Today is a Zoe day and I'd like to find Stink some new shoes. She's growing again. One pair of snadals and her tennis shoes need replacing. Wierd b/c some of the other shoes are the same size and they seem to be ok. I guess it makes sense b/c they were made with different lasts.

That is all besides the tired, 300mg neurontin, headache numb hands thing. But my feet and back have for sure woken up.

I also think I'm going to read more often during nap time. It was mostly quiet and I think I need that sometimes.

0 comments: