Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's Mother's Day...

and I had a doctor's appt. It's ok I did it on purpose. IT was with Dr McA. He's the one who worked to get me the neurology referral in the first place. I needed to aks him a few questions and say THANK YOU for working for me like he did. I think I embarassed him. He said I'm glad you got answers but not necessarily what the answer is although he is the one who guessed it last year. He was right.

We're going to go to the NEX when Stink wakes up and to the ship to drop some crap off that Red doesn't want to carry from far away like he'd have to on a normal work day.

Last night I had the back numbness thing. Not sleeping well again. 300 mg neurontin. My hands do feel numb again. Peeing too much.

The small girl is awake. I'll bbl.

1 comments:

Ramona said...

Happy Mothers Day to one awesome mamma! Hope you hada good day. Sorry you are dealing with so many headaches.