Friday, May 16, 2008

Today we're going to lunch with a friend...

and it's duty day so dinner is at the ship. It's rainy and yucky but whatever.

I feel the same only I had the pee issue, and a headache which I still have. I totally forget what I'm saying all the time and I don't know the word for easy crap. Maybe that's b/c I'm tired. Wait, no speculating.

I made my next appt which really should just be a quick how are you and some bloodwork. I HAVE to get my refill on this day so I may go early and sit at the pharmacy with a number to see if it's in stock then if not I'll get a paper script and go to whichever places on the way home. It's during naptime again, it's like they never have anything NOT during naptime. Hopefully she's ok b/c I can't hold her during a needlestick or let her walk around. We shall see. Oh, where will Red be and how come he can't just take her for a walk? He'll be DEPLOYED by then. Useless. Oh well, maybe this one will be shorter. Uh huh, I'm not holding my breath. I have badittude.

I need to get going or we'll be late.

0 comments: