skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rebif Reports or maybe Tysabri Tales
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Look at what Red did...
Before
During
After
Meredith liked my toes, I got a pedicure, so we got polish and she got her toes professionally done by Dada.
1 comments:
Diana from Dallas
said...
Ella will be so jealous
May 18, 2008 at 9:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(
1
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
2012
(
4
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
January
(
2
)
►
2011
(
2
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
2010
(
10
)
►
September
(
2
)
►
August
(
2
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
March
(
1
)
►
2009
(
39
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
August
(
2
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
2
)
►
May
(
7
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
February
(
10
)
►
January
(
7
)
▼
2008
(
177
)
►
December
(
11
)
►
November
(
10
)
►
October
(
14
)
►
September
(
15
)
►
August
(
21
)
►
July
(
28
)
►
June
(
36
)
▼
May
(
38
)
Yesterday's shot kinda hurt...
I am definitely doing the mail order pharmacy...
May 29th almost went by with no post..
Lots of stuff going on right now...
I got my Indiana Jones Adventure Spoon...
A weekday off for Red....
Headache day...
Yesterday's shot was..
I'm tired...
I feel like poopy...
I know why I'm starved...
Yesterday was...
Another day...
Look at what Red did...
We got the little girl a tricycle...
It's Saturday...
Isn't there some kind of cycle..
Today we're going to lunch with a friend...
Maybe I should switch to STD?
interesting websites...
I'm calling for the 3rd time...
I need to wash my hair...
No call back from the doctor just yet...
I'm up...
something wierd enough happened that I'm posting i...
I got a new bag..
It's Mother's Day...
Red did the shot yesterday..
Just a day...
I am a Category 3 EFMP..
It's a good day..
Shot day number 1
Some teeth are coming...
Today has been busy...
I think I want to move...
I think...
Same as yesterday only...
We skipped music yesterday to go to Portsmouth to ...
►
April
(
4
)
About Me
Navasha
I'm a SAHM to Meredith who is in first grade and wife to Red who is a regular old working stiff now. I'm trying to find more to do.
View my complete profile
1 comments:
Ella will be so jealous
Post a Comment