Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Shot day number 1



Today my nruse Susan came to show me and Red how to do the shots. She seems nice enough and had a lot of information for us. I did one shot and it didn't hurt. I was kinda scared that it would, even sat up last night doing math in my head figuring how many times I was going to have to do this for the next ~60 years or more. I said, "It didn't hurt. I thought it would hurt." She said, "then you did it right b/c if you hadn't it would've hurt."


One down however many more to go.


I'm going to add where I did the injection now to my list of stuff.



  1. Right arm for todays injection although the rest will be done in the evening. makes sense that she wanted to see me do the first one. (I forgot to have Red take a picture of the first injection DANGIT that's scrap worthy material)

  2. pee issues

  3. tired

  4. forgetful

  5. I had a wierd back tingly thing last night when I was just laying in bed. Can your back go to sleep?

  6. both hands started going numb yesterday

  7. I took 300mg neurontin

So here's a few pictures, I guess they're on top, if I can figure out how to add them for posterity. I got a basket to hold all my stuff and needed a few other things to do my shots regularly. I did buy a sharps container although NICE LADY WHO CAME AND PLAYED WITH MEREDITH THIS AM you know who you are ;) said she'd get me more. Please do still. I don't think this one will hold as many as it says it will.



0 comments: