even if we're not going to be here for another whole year. Meredith won't last this summer if she can't get outside and I've noticed that I can't do the heat. It was only like a high of 81 yesterday and I turned the air on. We even came home from the park, well that was half because she did her new scream like I'm being stabbed trick when I said get down it's time to go home and eat lunch and no you can't go on the bigger slide b/c Dada is not here to ctch you on the bottom. How mean is that? It's not that's how mean it is. Oh wait add to that please stop throwing cedar chips.
We can get out of this lease right now b/c of deployment orders and we can get out of the next lease b/c of orders to move. Works for me. We need outdoor space where she can play and I can sit in some kind of shade and watch her. That's not at the park with roads on two sides or a park witha lake on one side and a road on the other. That's in a fenced in backyard. Stop is not a word she likes and I am no longer a sprinter especially when it's hot. We can only have so many scheduled play things. She likes grass not carpet and you get up when it's your turn except when you're doing the hot potato/mashed banana dance.
I'm going to add 4 new things to the normal list.
- I do have heat sensitivity...I knew that before only didn't know why it was happening
- I swear something is crawling on my legs all the time...and no I'm not dirty so I know there's nothing there
- I keep forgetting crap...that's been happening for a little while and I thought it was because of number 4 which issss...
- Tired. More tired than I think I should be. That could be for 101 different reasons but I'm not supposed to speculate. I'm suppose to write it down so I am.
0 comments:
Post a Comment