Friday, May 16, 2008

Isn't there some kind of cycle..

you're supposed to go thru when you find out that you've got a chronic illness? Like with deployment you know you get cranky, and sad, then you're fine then you get cranky again. You know?

I was just informed that being angry isn't going to help things. See, too many things are happening all at once. I'm not allowed to be angry? How is that? My life is different forever. How does that not make a sane person angry on occasion?

On a happy note, it hasn't rained since after we left the house this am. Good for a ship visit on duty day.

3 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

I think you can be angry! I mean my goodness, it's not like this is a little thing. Like you said, your life is changed forever. You do what you need to, feel how you need to feel. I think anyway :)

Diana from Dallas said...

you have every right to be pissed. it is not supposed to be like this.

Ramona said...

Nope, anger is part of the cycle! You get to feel angry! Absolutely! Totally justified! (in case you needed my permission!)