and I'll update when I know exactly what's happening. Picking a new cereal is veryyyy stressful. ;)
Tomorrow is Meredith's 2nd birthday so I had a lot to do before she went all the way to sleep. Mopped, vacuumed, stuff. People are coming over here, not anyone who hasn't been here before but still. I'm kind of excited for it. She loves it when people sing Happy Birthday. They sang it to her today at music class and she was smilingggg. She likes it.
300mg neurontin, headaches like a MFer which really bugs me b/c I've never had headaches before, I don't sleep well even though you'd think I'd be able to get plenty odf sleep b/c there's about 9 hours every night (not in a row of course which could be half the problem) that I could sleep. Nothing is any different and today is shot day. LEFT SIDE SHOT DAY. LEFT SIDE. LEFT SIDE LEFT SIDE!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Lots of stuff going on right now...
Posted by Navasha at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment