and did a good job. It only stung a teensy bit likely b/c we didn't wait for the alcheehaul to dry all the way. Whatever, no broken off needles or nothing so that works for me. I'm not having an side affects. Yesterday I felt a little bit achy, like am I getting sick achy, about 4 hours after the shot so I took a tylenol and that went away.
Today we're going to got o the mall so I can pick a new bag to hold all of Stink's crap b/c I'm tired of the one I use. I'll keep it b/c likely I'll get a PURSE, yes that's right a PURSE, but Red won't carry a purse, duh, so I'll keep this one in the car for him. Also going to Gymboree to see what 3T stuff they have for fall. I keep forgetting she'll be in that size. Some of her pants now are too short so as long as they have adjustable waists we'll be good to go. PS I HATEEEEEEEEEEEE going to the Mall on the weekend but it's necessary.
I woke up with a headache, went to bed wiht one too. had 300mg neurontin, the right side butt 8.8mcg shot was Friday, 2 tylenol one before one several hours after the shot, some numbness in my hands (I'm betting Dr. S says up the neurontin again), and dry mouth. I also got up 4 times to go pee.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Red did the shot yesterday..
Posted by Navasha at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment