Monday, May 5, 2008

Today has been busy...

so much so that Meredith started her nap an hour late. Besides the fact that she dumped her sippy on her lap so she looked like she wet her pants when we went to the hospital to get my meds, she was actually nice all morning long. YAYAY for nice.

I started out up early and having a chat with one of Red's long time friends who told me a story. The story of how he has MS too. That was cool b/c I wouldn't have guessed it. Thanks dude if you ever see this. That was a good way to start the day.

Then I had a Zoe appt. Meredith was there the whole time with new crayons and a new book to color in and some stickers. She was nice the whole time. Zoe says good job for handling everything the way that I am. 3 weeks I'll go back to her.

Then, after having dealt with the stupid hospital again, I had my neuro write me a paper script for the rebif since the nurse will be here Wednesday morning. He did and had it waiting for me but miraculously they got my meds in at the pharmacy. I think they didn't think I'd actually ask for a paper script b/c they're supposed to be able to provide what you need if perscribed by one of the MTF doctors. Morons. I'm on to them. If this stuff works for me, no reactions that I can't handle and the like, I'll order it from the mail order pharmacy. I'm not dealing with the run around every time I need a refill.

Also, I found a Montessori program that Meredith might be able to do for part of the summer. We're going to check it out tomorrow. Hopefully we both like it.

Anyway everything is the same except I had no headache last night.

  1. tired
  2. crawly leg feeling
  3. 300 mg neurontin
  4. I think that's all
  5. I can't remember...wait that's one. I can't remember.

0 comments: